Sourpuss Safety Consulting Services
*Develop/Implement/Review Safety Manuals/Programs
– need a safety program or have one but need to revise it to make it more manageable or maybe you just need someone to visit you once a month to ensure you stay on track with your program. All safety programs start with a base safety manual that is tailor made to suit your company. A safety manual contract includes a paper copy and electronic copy of the safety manual, two months to make any changes to tailor it to your company without additional charges, a form filing system, orientation of your workers and assistance applying for your SECOR or COR.
*Manage ISNetworld, Complyworks, Pics, CQN Advantage
– help setting up or maintaining it.
*Conduct Site Inspections & Assist with Incident Investigations
– providing an outside set of eyes to inspect your worksite to make sure your workers and their areas comply with your safety program and OH&S legislation
- assist with incident investigations involving Prime Contractors and/or OHS
*Conduct Company Safety Meetings
– provide safety meeting agendas and chair the safety meetings to ensure you are in compliance with safety program requirements and provide workers with safety information.
*Develop Modified Work Programs
– help provide a way to keep your injured workers on the job while they are recovering thereby reducing your claims costs. Assist with WCB Claims
*Additional safety services available* *Willing to travel in Alberta*